P.O. Box 420458 – Houston, TX 77242
We have over a decade of experience working with county, city, state and federal officials for our commercial and industrial clients. We advise and guide our clients through the permit process while negotiating with government agencies to obtain permits. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and superior regulatory affairs expertise.
We specialize in expediting the building permit process. Nothing is more frustrating than wasting precious time and money waiting for permits. Whether your project is in the planning stage or already submitted for approval – we can help. Our permit expeditors are experts when it comes to state and local building codes, as well as NFPA requirements.
• Accurate application completion
• Permit submittal
• Permit tracking
• Status updates twice daily
• Approved permit pick-up and delivery to the job site
We will also help your company schedule inspections and obtain your Certificate of Occupancy.
Complex commercial construction requires experts who are familiar with permit regulations, building Codes, Environmental Compliance and LEED, and ADA assessments at the local, state, and federal level who can fully represent the customer throughout the permitting process. Our commercial permit services are provided by experts with more than 25 years combined experience in permit expediting. We possess the tools and resources to make sure your permits are accurate and timely. We work in the commercial and heavy industrial arenas.
We help our Industrial customers to obtain permits which are necessary for operations. We focus our efforts on permitting requirements of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality New Source Review permitting, Environmental Protection Agency, Title V Operating Permits, National Pollution Discharge Elimination System permitting and Waste Management permitting and the United States Army Corp of Engineers 404 permitting and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission pipeline permitting . The goal of offering our expediting service is to reduce the permitting, which in turn will save you time and money on your project.
• Application Submittal
• Architectural Review Board Meeting Representation
• Air Quality Permit Services
• National Fire Protection Association
• Sign Permits
• Occupancy Permits
• Building Code Appeals
• Building Code Consulting
• Check Sheet Response Coordination
• Daily Progress Review
• Design Team Coordination
• Fee Assessment Verification
• Instant Progress Reporting
• Permit Delivery
• Permit Package Compilation
• Permit Strategy Consulting
• Planning Commission Representation
• Pre-Submittal Plan Review
• Product Approval Information Sheets
• Re-Review Expedition
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Environmental Phase I & II Site Assessment